Saturday, February 26, 2011

Go Go Ragnar!



I've been browsing the site and discovered there's a listing of all the teams and stats from 2009 and 2010, and of course our team lists for 2011! One interesting stat is that the team number totals have more than quadrupled since 2009! That year there were 105 teams, in 2010 there were 282, guess how many there are this year? 460!! I'm not sure when the total cut off is to register but that is a ton!

I've been having a lot of fun reading through the lists and I thought I'd share a list of my favorite names... don't laugh too hard!

2009
Ragnarcissists
Pavlov's Dogs
Why the F**K are we doing this?!
Ask about my B.R.
Runny Eggs
Mike & Ikes
The Loony Bin
May the course be with you
Peer Pressure Works!
O Van, Where Art Thou?
I blame the voices
On the Rag
ahh gah!!
The Village People
Running Impaired
Designated Drinkers

2010
Are we there yet?
Running from Responsibility
gotdirtyballz.com
Got lost on our way to the 5K
Freak Show
Prefontaineous Combustion
Seven Chicks & Five Dicks
Shut Up and Run Some More
USAGONY
We Love Nike!!
Mind over reality
FRESH (Friends running every stinking hour)
Don't be last
No Clue Yet
OMG!WTF?!
Just Do It. Tiger Would.
Pirate Ninja Alliance
Foxes United (FU)
The 12 Pack
Our drinking team has a running problem
Logistical Nightmares
Crawly Llamas
Fellowship of the Rag
morons (moms out running on no sleep)
Dumb and Dumber
Free Tshirts? We're in!
Dude, where's our car?
In the morning, I'll make waffles
Don't tell me to run faster, I VOLUNTEERED!
A 12 step program
51 kids home alone
12 Monkeys
If I'm not back in five minutes...just wait longer!
Kanye better let us finish
Run with Dick and Jane
Ragnuts
WTF?! (where's the finish?!)
Pound sand
It was a good idea in January

2011
Too stupid to not start, too stubborn to not finish
abandoned cactus tramps
we ditched school to do this?
starbucks allstars
arrogant masters
running without a full deck
pants optional
dexter's midnight runners
the most interesting team in the world
sexual relay-shuns
anti-love handles
TBD
half a team, half a brain
sugar coated whoop ass
Wii not fit
motley shues
My SoCal'd Life
slow twitch stupidity
running wild again
fast times at ragnar high
smart ass council
rompompachomp
spanking machine
severe tire damage
where the wild things run
directionally challenged
away team
lost-in-transit
half case of runners
can't even run straight
long distance RELAY-tionship
speed is relative
haulin asphalt
If I have to stop this van, someone is gonna get spanked!
Road Rage
Poison Apples
DNR
Supergalsarefastalicious!
set phasers to run
who talked us into this?
rowdy with a chance of awesome
I'd rather be shopping
warped speed
I thought this was a 5K...
Resist the B.S.
I've made a huge mistake
Jack's combo #12
the discarded sneakers
you can't fix stupid
Do you think I will still have to do chores after this?

So many of these were GREAT! My teams are Road Rage and Poison Apples, it's nice to see we were at least original.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I thought I had subscribed to your blog, but I guess I hadn't, so now I did, haha

    Ragnar Relay sounds like a lot of fun! It sounds similar to The Relay, but it a national type relay race in many cities, which is nice. I hope you have have a great time doing it, sounds like a lot of good camaraderie can result!

    ReplyDelete